SF Express Headlines
News / Flexport secures a billion dollars in new funds to help grow its global footprint
US digital-first freight forwarder Flexport has secured “a truly outstanding” $1bn in a new funding ...
News / Cainiao expands as e-commerce fulfillment drives cargo growth in Asia
The rise of cross-border e-commerce in Asia is driving demand for turnkey logistics solutions and ...
News / SF Holding secures partnership with DP DHL's Chinese contract logistics unit
Deutsche Post DHL has sold its Chinese contract logistics business to emerging domestic logistics player SF ...
Recommends / Chinese express airlines expand with new carrier and new routes
A couple of Chinese air freight stories this week: first, a new carrier, part-owned by YTO ...
Recommends / Forwarder Flexport raises $100m from Chinese courier SF Express
Forwarder Flexport has tied itself in with Chinese courier company SF Express, raising $100m from ...
News / SF Express beats competition to win first drone operator licence in China
Ambitious Chinese express operator SF Express has pipped Alibaba and JD in the race to gain ...
Recommends / SF Express invests $5.9bn to build a freight airport in central China
SF Express appears a step closer to its ambition of becoming the ‘FedEx of China’ with the ...
News / CAL Cargo Airlines swoops to buy last ex-Jade 747-400F after a strong 2017
CAL Cargo Airlines has purchased the last Jade Boeing 747-400ERF for sale, via online auction site ...
Recommends / SF Express ready to break ground on new airport in Hubei
SF Express has agreed to jointly fund the development of a $7.6bn cargo airport in Hubei ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you