News / To fly again, Centurion Air Cargo must provide 'evidence of fitness to operate'
The US Department of Transport has called on Centurion Air Cargo to provide evidence of ...
News / Incentives to use Miami a bid to attract more cargo after 'tradelanes flatline'
Miami is trying to boost cargo flows following a raid on its market share from gateways on both ...
News / Latin America trade perks up, but north-south imbalance a major challenge for logistics
After several years in the doldrums, logistics providers are ramping up operations in Latin America ...
News / Port and container terminal consolidation can mitigate the impact of ULCVs
Port and terminal consolidation is the “only long-term answer” to mitigate the impact of fewer ...
News / Era of container terminal alliances nears after FMC approves Miami operator agreement
Last month’s decision by the US Federal Maritime Commission to authorise two terminal operators in ...
News / US postal service stymied by "cash for airside access" claim at Miami airport
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is “effectively being discriminated against by the Miami-Dade Aviation ...
Recommends / American Airlines Cargo chief Jim Butler talks high-flying cargo
The Miami Herald has interviewed Jim Butler, the personable chief of American Airlines Cargo. He ...
News / More pressure on Centurion Air Cargo as Brazilian judge orders 747F impounded
The financial challenges that have plagued Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister airline SkyLease resulted ...
News / Latin America trade may be flat, but there are opportunities – 'think outside the box'
Despite the challenges currently facing Latin American trade, there are still opportunities for innovative and ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you