News / To fly again, Centurion Air Cargo must provide 'evidence of fitness to operate'
The US Department of Transport has called on Centurion Air Cargo to provide evidence of ...
News / Incentives to use Miami a bid to attract more cargo after 'tradelanes flatline'
Miami is trying to boost cargo flows following a raid on its market share from gateways on both ...
News / Latin America trade perks up, but north-south imbalance a major challenge for logistics
After several years in the doldrums, logistics providers are ramping up operations in Latin America ...
News / Port and container terminal consolidation can mitigate the impact of ULCVs
Port and terminal consolidation is the “only long-term answer” to mitigate the impact of fewer ...
News / Era of container terminal alliances nears after FMC approves Miami operator agreement
Last month’s decision by the US Federal Maritime Commission to authorise two terminal operators in ...
News / US postal service stymied by "cash for airside access" claim at Miami airport
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is “effectively being discriminated against by the Miami-Dade Aviation ...
Recommends / American Airlines Cargo chief Jim Butler talks high-flying cargo
The Miami Herald has interviewed Jim Butler, the personable chief of American Airlines Cargo. He ...
News / More pressure on Centurion Air Cargo as Brazilian judge orders 747F impounded
The financial challenges that have plagued Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister airline SkyLease resulted ...
News / Latin America trade may be flat, but there are opportunities – 'think outside the box'
Despite the challenges currently facing Latin American trade, there are still opportunities for innovative and ...
News / Miami Airport community targets CEIV certification and global pharma hub ambitions
The air cargo community, led by airports, are taking matters into their own hands to ...
- 1.FedEx axes Amazon Prime –not profitable enough — and UPS has the same problem
- 2.MSC charters two post-panamax containerships fitted with scrubbers
- 3.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.On the wires: Hapag-Lloyd starts to sink – the container shipping casino returns to town
- 1. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 2. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 3. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe
- 5. John Delgado on Analysis: time to return to good 'old-fashioned loyalty' in logistics