ABX Air Headlines
News / ATSG wins 'substantial' gains as it delivers for Amazon, but denies pilot concerns
US pilots have slammed ATSG’s lack of readiness for the year ahead, despite the carrier ...
News / Strong demand and rising yields, but Atlas and ATSG both report losses in Q3
Amazon may be a prime customer of ATSG and Atlas Air, but both aircraft providers saw third-quarter ...
News / Upbeat Atlas Air notes Q1 losses, but says 2017 is 'off to an exciting start'
Atlas Air yesterday announced a net first-quarter loss of $752,000, down from a profit of $471,000 ...
Recommends / 'Global companies skirting US labour rules have to be stopped' – cargo pilot
US lawmakers need to address the actions of global companies skirting the country’s labour laws. ...
Recommends / Dear Donald: US freighter pilots take anti-DHL fight to the White House
US freighter pilots are looking to the White House to save them from the “influence ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
News / Atlas Air pilots plan protest march on Amazon HQ over pay and staff levels
Pilots working for US air cargo carrier Atlas Air (AAWW) are to protest outside Amazon’s headquarters in ...
Recommends / US judge orders striking ABX Air pilots back to work
“Imagine Christmas without Amazon,” said Judge Black, as he ruled that ABX Air’s striking pilots ...
News / Striking pilots leverage 'a proper peak season' frenzy for air freight
Air freight is enjoying almost a frenzy of demand this week as forwarders fight for ...
News / 1.5m Amazon and DHL customers hit as 250 ABX Air pilots begin strike action
Around 1,500,000 Amazon and DHL customers won’t get their packages on time, after 250 ABX Air ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?