Kalitta Air Headlines
News / KLM and Dutch government hit back at Kalitta's claims of 'wrongful' loss of airport slots
Dutch organisations, including KLM and the government, are fighting back over Kalitta Air’s claim that ...
News / Angry Kalitta Air calls on US to act over its loss of slots at Schiphol Airport
US carrier Kalitta Air has called for sanctions on the Dutch government, Schiphol and Stichting ...
News / 747F operator loses business and calls for US to ease restriction on bigger cargo
A US restriction on carrying tall, rigid cargo on 747 freighters is costing US operators ...
Recommends / Dear Donald: US freighter pilots take anti-DHL fight to the White House
US freighter pilots are looking to the White House to save them from the “influence ...
News / Creditors chase supply chain operators 'overpaid' before National Air Cargo bankruptcy
Suppliers to National Air Cargo which were paid around the third quarter of 2014 may ...
News / Pilots flying for DHL suppliers in US warn of strike should airlines 'make a wrong move'
Pilots flying for DHL supplier carriers in the US have warned of a strike should airlines “make a wrong ...
News / Amazon's 'Dragon Boat' supply chain plan would see the 'middlemen' go overboard
Forwarders and integrators beware. Fascinating Amazon documents, unearthed by Bloomberg, reveal a bold, empire-building plan ...
Recommends / Kalitta Air falls foul of pilots calling for better conditions
Pilots at Kalitta Air are unhappy. The all-cargo carrier, which operates for DHL, has been ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage