US freighter airlines Headlines
Recommends / FAA drops proposed limits on operations in Afghanistan
The US plans to impose additional limitations on US carriers – most of which are freighter ...
News / Russian cargo airlines in the firing line of new 'tit-for-tat' US regulations
Russian cargo carriers are set to bear the brunt of new requirements imposed by the ...
News / More forwarders opting for freight partnerships with airlines
Forwarders are increasingly announcing exclusive partnerships with airlines for full freighter services. This week National Airlines ...
Recommends / Dear Donald: US freighter pilots take anti-DHL fight to the White House
US freighter pilots are looking to the White House to save them from the “influence ...
News / Atlas Air shareholders approve Amazon deal despite fears of pilots and ground crew
Atlas Air’s deal with Amazon is set to go ahead after shareholders voted overwhelmingly in ...
News / FedEx is first US cargo carrier to win rights to take off for Cuba
FedEx has become the first US cargo carrier to win rights to operate scheduled air ...
News / European freighters compete for Canada-LatAm traffic as air cargo yields 'go crazy'
Air Canada (AC) is facing some odd competition for its new freighter operation to Latin ...
News / Pilot shortage threatens regional air cargo links, carrier association warns
Regional freighter flights, including spokes connecting small communities to integrator hubs, are at risk from ...
News / ATSG delays take-off of Chinese express cargo carrier, but snaps up a fleet of 767s
Plans to launch a joint-venture Chinese express cargo airline have been delayed until next year, ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price