Prime Air Headlines
Premium / Analysis: Atlas Air and ATSG spread their wings in an air cargo boom
Comment: From the aircraft producers to the carriers, via the forwarders and lessors, we live in ...
News / Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
Amazon has added 210 acres of land to its development at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport ...
News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
News / Thanksgiving sales boom: hit the mall or shop online, from on-couch?
Some 32 million Americans will shop today – but 115 million will shop tomorrow. In fact, over the ...
News / Strong demand and rising yields, but Atlas and ATSG both report losses in Q3
Amazon may be a prime customer of ATSG and Atlas Air, but both aircraft providers saw third-quarter ...
News / Chicago Rockford Airport targets larger rival's ecommerce and express traffic
Chicago Rockford Airport (RFD) has set its sights on the express and ecommerce market, having ...
News / ATSG flying after a great first half, despite the costs of landing Amazon contract
The high cost of landing the Amazon Prime Air contract did not stunt ATSG’s growth ...
News / Amazon logistics starts to fly, with first-quarter revenue up 34%
Amazon’s logistics arm is becoming an increasingly important source of revenue, accounting for $6.4bn in ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers have 'gone too far' and will 'live to regret their gluttony'
- 1. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 2. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice
- 3. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 5. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread