Prime Air Headlines
Comment / Analysis: Atlas Air and ATSG spread their wings in an air cargo boom
From the aircraft producers to the carriers, via the forwarders and lessors, we live in ...
News / Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
Amazon has added 210 acres of land to its development at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport ...
News / E-commerce retailers hit in the wallet by return of record number of unwanted gifts
Take-back Tuesday, Wing-back Wednesday – monikers for e-commerce days continue to abound. This week has seen ...
News / Thanksgiving sales boom: hit the mall or shop online, from on-couch?
Some 32 million Americans will shop today – but 115 million will shop tomorrow. In fact, over the ...
News / Strong demand and rising yields, but Atlas and ATSG both report losses in Q3
Amazon may be a prime customer of ATSG and Atlas Air, but both aircraft providers saw third-quarter ...
News / Chicago Rockford Airport targets larger rival's ecommerce and express traffic
Chicago Rockford Airport (RFD) has set its sights on the express and ecommerce market, having ...
News / ATSG flying after a great first half, despite the costs of landing Amazon contract
The high cost of landing the Amazon Prime Air contract did not stunt ATSG’s growth ...
News / Amazon logistics starts to fly, with first-quarter revenue up 34%
Amazon’s logistics arm is becoming an increasingly important source of revenue, accounting for $6.4bn in ...
Recommends / GSP Airport loses Amazon Prime Air bid as it opts for Charlotte
It seems Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport’s (GSP) conservative approach to development may have failed it. An ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO