US labour relations Headlines
News / Airfreight handlers hit by double-whammy of labour shortages and rising costs
The surge in air cargo volumes in 2017 and 2018 has pushed up yields for ...
News / FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
FedEx has backed out of renewing its US domestic contract with Amazon as the e-commerce ...
News / Atlas Air says union claim of pilots being 'overworked and underpaid' is a 'myth'
Amazon has found itself in the middle of growing tension between its supplier, Atlas Air, ...
News / DHL avoids involvement in Atlas pilots dispute, despite protest at US HQ
DHL has distanced itself from a pilot protest at its US headquarters yesterday. Pilots who fly ...
News / Atlas may lease passenger aircraft as arbitrator rules it cannot sub-contract
Atlas Air may need to urgently lease a passenger aircraft as a spare, following an arbitrator’s ...
News / Atlas Air chief dismisses pilot troubles as profits continue to soar
Atlas Air has yet again recorded soaring revenues and profitability, but its ongoing labour dispute ...
News / Atlas Air stays bullish on profit forecasts as demand and revenue soar
Soaring revenues have encouraged Atlas Air to increase its full-year forecasts, despite reporting a loss ...
Recommends / Atlas Air agrees 'interim' wage deal with Southern Air pilots
Atlas Air appears to be making headway with its pilot problem: yesterday it announced it had ...
Comment / Analysis: Is the wind in the right direction for Amazon to snap up Atlas Air?
One of the most recurring questions at Loadstar Towers in recent weeks has been whether a ...
News / Amazon and DHL give Atlas Air a lift as carrier boosts profit expectations
Atlas Air has increased its full-year profit outlook by 5%, citing high demand and its strong ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones