US labour relations Headlines
News / Atlas may lease passenger aircraft as arbitrator rules it cannot sub-contract
Atlas Air may need to urgently lease a passenger aircraft as a spare, following an arbitrator’s ...
News / Atlas Air chief dismisses pilot troubles as profits continue to soar
Atlas Air has yet again recorded soaring revenues and profitability, but its ongoing labour dispute ...
News / Atlas Air stays bullish on profit forecasts as demand and revenue soar
Soaring revenues have encouraged Atlas Air to increase its full-year forecasts, despite reporting a loss ...
Recommends / Atlas Air agrees 'interim' wage deal with Southern Air pilots
Atlas Air appears to be making headway with its pilot problem: yesterday it announced it had ...
Comment / Analysis: Is the wind in the right direction for Amazon to snap up Atlas Air?
One of the most recurring questions at Loadstar Towers in recent weeks has been whether a ...
News / Amazon and DHL give Atlas Air a lift as carrier boosts profit expectations
Atlas Air has increased its full-year profit outlook by 5%, citing high demand and its strong ...
Recommends / How the logistics sector is changing, and why the UPS strike was unlikely
Spend Matters has published an interesting Q&A with a supply chain academic on the union ...
Comment / The sorry tale of Atlas Air and its pilots – a change of focus is needed
Pilots are no shrinking violets, as we say in the UK. You only have to ...
Recommends / UPS and Teamsters discuss two-tier wages for Sunday deliveries
Contract negotiations continue at UPS, and it seems that a two-tiered wage structure is on ...
News / Bullish Atlas Air sees strong Q1 and expects 19% volume growth in 2018 - despite IATA gloom
Growing volumes and rising yields saw Atlas Air yesterday announce an increase in first quarter ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?