The burdens of Atlas Headlines
News / Atlas Air chief dismisses pilot troubles as profits continue to soar
Atlas Air has yet again recorded soaring revenues and profitability, but its ongoing labour dispute ...
News / Atlas Air stays bullish on profit forecasts as demand and revenue soar
Soaring revenues have encouraged Atlas Air to increase its full-year forecasts, despite reporting a loss ...
News / Record year for Atlas Air, but it needs more aircraft to meet capacity demands
An upbeat Atlas Air announced record earnings last week – but noted that a scarcity of ...
Recommends / US court orders Atlas Air Worldwide pilots to halt go-slow
Atlas Air has won the first round of its battle with the Teamsters after a US federal ...
News / Atlas dispute with pilots threatens to hit new heights as peak season looms
Atlas Air has accused its pilots of an “illegal” go-slow during contract negotiations and has a filed ...
News / Upbeat Atlas Air notes Q1 losses, but says 2017 is 'off to an exciting start'
Atlas Air yesterday announced a net first-quarter loss of $752,000, down from a profit of $471,000 ...
Recommends / Flight dispatchers reach tentative agreement with Atlas Air and Polar Air Cargo
Atlas Air and sister carrier Polar Air have reached an agreement with their flight dispatchers, ...
News / 'Historic' year for Atlas Air as profits soar, but Florida West will be grounded
Atlas Air yesterday announced an “historic year”, profits of $42.6m, up from $7.2m a year ...
News / Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) has filed a complaint in a federal court against its ...
News / US cargo pilots, banned from action over pay and conditions, seethe as peak season profits roll in
Cargo pilots in the US are having a tough time – and have to watch their employers reap ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?