Air Canada Cargo Headlines
People / Air Canada fills top spot with former head of Alaska Air Cargo
Air Canada has announced that it is appointing Jason Berry, former head of Alaska Air ...
People / Tim Strauss leaves Air Canada Cargo to head Amerijet
Tim Strauss, head of Air Canada Cargo, is to join Amerijet as CEO on 17 ...
News / Air Canada reconfigures passenger widebodies to carry urgent cargo
Like a growing number of airlines, Air Canada (AC) has fielded passenger widebodies on cargo ...
News / Demand-sensing software: 'if UPS is using it, there must be something to it'
UPS is in the process of fine-tuning its management of deliveries by leveraging artificial intelligence ...
News / Vancouver Airport needs to invest more in cargo to hit its potential
Vancouver International Airport (YVR) is punching below its weight and could be a major transpacific ...
News / Innovative modular system gives Lufthansa more agile bellies for cargo
Lufthansa wants to take a more flexible approach to bellyhold cargo with its narrowbody Airbus ...
News / Clouds fog cannabis shipments, causing headache for carriers
Cannabis flies, but legal uncertainties continue to hold back many carriers. Since Canada legalised the recreational use of cannabis a ...
News / Air Canada Cargo's drone arm takes off with first commercial customer
Drone Delivery Canada (DDC) and its marketing arm, Air Canada Cargo, are on the taxiway ...
Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
Canada’s leading perishables forwarder is building a second leg to stand on – its core ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode