News / Etihad confirms freighter network to reassure customers it still has faith in cargo
Etihad is seeking to reassure customers that its depleted cargo division remains intact, by announcing a ...
News / Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
Volga-Dnepr Group and sister UK company CargoLogicHoldings today announced an order for five B747-8Fs, as ...
News / Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
As the Farnborough Air Show opens this week, all eyes will be on aircraft orders, and ...
News / Boeing eyes 777 conversions as widebody freighter availability tightens
Boeing is looking at a conversion programme for its 777 as the supply of widebody freighters tightens. Most ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo starts fleet replacement programme with order for two 777Fs
Lufthansa Cargo is tackling the air freight capacity shortage and updating its freighter fleet, with ...
Recommends / Qatar eyes a stake in more airlines, while Etihad opts for more 777Fs
Two interesting snippets from the Dubai Air Show. The first is that Qatar, which said ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?