News / More carriers extending network reach through air cargo alliances
Andres Bianchi, CEO of LATAM Cargo, is facing a conundrum: his customers are increasingly looking ...
News / E-commerce set to disrupt delivery drivers' weekends as demand grows
Weekends are shrinking for employees of parcel carriers, another disruption wrought by the inexorable momentum ...
News / Pilots put brakes on Air Canada-Cargojet freighter partnership
Air Canada and Cargojet will conclude their freighter partnership at the end of the year because ...
News / Air Canada Cargo and Cargojet launch FRA flight as they announce strong results
Carrier partners Cargojet and Air Canada are to launch a weekly freighter service to Frankfurt ...
News / Latin America the final frontier as high-flying AirBridgeCargo eyes an expanding network
Latin America is the final frontier for fast-growing AirBridgeCargo (ABC), which last week launched a ...
News / Air Canada returns to freighter services and eyes network expansion via Cargojet link
Air Canada’s foray into the world of freighters aims to offer forwarders an air cargo ...
Recommends / Canada’s Cargojet gearing up for e-commerce seasonal surge
Europe’s all-freighter airlines might be struggling with high costs and low margins, but it appears ...
Recommends / More 767 freighters for Cargojet
Canada’s Cargojet is to take on two 767s in a move towards preparing itself for ...
News / Canadian post deal gives Cargojet a rare opportunity to increase its freighter fleet
Cargojet is preparing for a massive boost of its freighter line-up. The Canadian all-cargo carrier, which ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price