Comment / The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?
Ah Freightos, you always keep us on our toes with your announcements, interviews and surveys. I ...
News / Airlines eye booking platforms with 'curiosity' - while some gorilla marketing helps
Booking capabilities were high on the agenda of airlines this week at Air Cargo Europe ...
News / Digitisation finally taking off as air cargo carriers develop online distribution
After years of criticism that airlines – their cargo sides, anyway – were failing to ...
News / With 150 forwarders onboard, booking platform cargo.one now attracts airlines
Cargo.one, the rate and booking platform for air freight, is gaining traction with airlines. Finnair ...
- 1.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 2.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 3.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.BAF calculator may help ease uncertainty over looming IMO 2020 fuel rule
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on The Morrow-Roberson road test: Flexport – moving beyond freight forwarding
- 2. email@example.com on Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 3. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 4. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 5. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk