Labour costs Headlines
News / Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
Rising fuel prices and strikes have hit China’s truck market. Truckers across the country have staged mass ...
Comment / The sorry tale of Atlas Air and its pilots – a change of focus is needed
Pilots are no shrinking violets, as we say in the UK. You only have to ...
News / Bullish Atlas Air sees strong Q1 and expects 19% volume growth in 2018 - despite IATA gloom
Growing volumes and rising yields saw Atlas Air yesterday announce an increase in first quarter ...
News / International business on the up for UPS, but domestic profits slump
Cross-border operations continued to gain ground during UPS’s first quarter as revenue and operating profits grew. However, a 10% ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?