News / UK e-commerce exporters urged to rethink US last-mile as postal rates rise
UK online retailers targeting the US market are to face a dramatic increase in transatlantic ...
News / What's the future for global mail after Covid has put its stamp on services?
Europeans expecting mail from the US will need considerable patience in the coming months. On 20 ...
News / Postal services are struggling and need more air capacity now, says IATA
Governments must ease restrictions on airlines as the lack of cargo capacity continues to dog ...
News / Post compromise will unleash rate hikes, but China e-commerce snags remain
The decision of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) to allow countries to set their own ...
News / US mail services safe after 'historic' agreement with postal union
Shippers can breathe a sigh of relief following an agreement between the Universal Postal Union (UPU) ...
Recommends / US to leave postal union next month
Shippers using the US Postal Service (USPS) face a potential 300% increase in costs with ...
News / Strong calls to stamp out huge disparities in foreign mail delivery charges
Despite its potential importance, few people are awaiting the meeting of the Council of Administration of ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.Air cargo: 'the madness has gone, it's the new normal – but what's next?'
- 3.Probe into Ukraine International after 'tragic loss of animal life on our flight'
- 4.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5.Market Insight: Toft start date revealed, new Maersk finance hire has 3PL baggage
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. email@example.com on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'