News / Integrator parcel rate rises will add millions to shipper costs, warning
Regional parcel carriers in the US sense an opening after FedEx and UPS hit the ...
News / UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
UPS has intensified its play for intra-US parcel traffic with a new offering that offers ...
News / Post compromise will unleash rate hikes, but China e-commerce snags remain
The decision of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) to allow countries to set their own ...
News / UPS chief determined to stay positive, despite declining profits in Q1
A marginal upturn in revenue failed to compensate for what has been a difficult first ...
Premium / Market insight: the Amazon effect on the integrators in a zero-sum game
Comment: As it turned out, the good news from DP-DHL at the end of last year ...
News / International business on the up for UPS, but domestic profits slump
Cross-border operations continued to gain ground during UPS’s first quarter as revenue and operating profits grew. However, a 10% ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 4.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps