News / UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
UPS has intensified its play for intra-US parcel traffic with a new offering that offers ...
News / Post compromise will unleash rate hikes, but China e-commerce snags remain
The decision of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) to allow countries to set their own ...
News / UPS chief determined to stay positive, despite declining profits in Q1
A marginal upturn in revenue failed to compensate for what has been a difficult first ...
Comment / Market insight: the Amazon effect on the integrators in a zero-sum game
As it turned out, the good news from DP-DHL at the end of last year ...
News / International business on the up for UPS, but domestic profits slump
Cross-border operations continued to gain ground during UPS’s first quarter as revenue and operating profits grew. However, a 10% ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.Comment: it may have fallen on hard times, but FedEx is not for sale...
- 1. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!