Last-mile deliveries Headlines
News / FedEx beefs up home delivery services as e-commerce items get bulkier
FedEx is trying to get a firmer grip on the growing volume of bulky goods, ...
News / E-commerce providers must diversify, or become 'an endangered species'
The single-source logistics solutions provider in the e-commerce arena is rapidly becoming an endangered species. Sharply ...
AmazonFresh scales back, but others want a taste of a growing market
Amazon has shifted down a gear in its quest to dominate the food delivery sector, ...
Cold chain specialist Jiuye gets financial backing for expansion in China
Shanghai-based perishable storage and delivery start-up Jiuye Supply Chain Management has raised US$28m in a ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag