Last-mile deliveries Headlines
News / FedEx beefs up home delivery services as e-commerce items get bulkier
FedEx is trying to get a firmer grip on the growing volume of bulky goods, ...
News / E-commerce providers must diversify, or become 'an endangered species'
The single-source logistics solutions provider in the e-commerce arena is rapidly becoming an endangered species. Sharply ...
AmazonFresh scales back, but others want a taste of a growing market
Amazon has shifted down a gear in its quest to dominate the food delivery sector, ...
Cold chain specialist Jiuye gets financial backing for expansion in China
Shanghai-based perishable storage and delivery start-up Jiuye Supply Chain Management has raised US$28m in a ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise