Frank Appel Headlines
News / US-China tension casts shadow over Transport Logistic in Munich
Germany is attempting to define itself as the world’s leading logistics country, as Transport Logistic ...
News / PeP failures were of our own making – now we go forward, says DP-DHL's Appel
Failings at Deutsche Post-DHL that led to a cut in its earnings forecast for 2018 ...
News / Expansion, trade wars and protectionism the headlines at bullish DP-DHL AGM
CEO Frank Appel took the opportunity of DP DHL’s annual meeting today to have a ...
Recommends / How DHL's Frank Appel motivates his workforce
The FT has published an interview with Frank Appel, DHL boss, on his philosophy for inspiring ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight