The final mile Headlines
News / Online grocers' tills ring as orders rocket amid pandemic panic, but will it last?
The largest restaurant delivery app in the US is changing direction. On 1 April, DoorDash ...
News / The final-mile headache gets more painful for Walmart as Skipcart quits
Home deliveries remain a headache for the grocery sector: Walmart has lost yet another final-mile ...
News / FedEx introduces its own robot solution for last-mile deliveries
FedEx today launched its new cutting-edge robotic last-mile delivery solution – the FedEx SameDay Bot. It ...
News / Local knowledge the key to successful final-mile delivery, says DHL
Local knowledge is key to successful e-commerce delivery, with cultural differences affecting consumer expectations. At last ...
News / As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
Ballooning urbanisation and the spread of smartphones has increased the complexity of last-mile logistics, according ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel goes the final mile with Zebraxx partnership deal
Kuehne + Nagel is set to expand its capabilities in the final-mile delivery sector, signing ...
News / Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
Detection and prevention via education is the most effective way to prevent the transport of dangerous ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
Recommends / Carriers seriously thinking of taking last-mile deliveries in-house
The continued growth of e-commerce sales has led to a commensurate increase in last-mile deliveries to ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.Air cargo: 'the madness has gone, it's the new normal – but what's next?'
- 3.Probe into Ukraine International after 'tragic loss of animal life on our flight'
- 4.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5.Market Insight: Toft start date revealed, new Maersk finance hire has 3PL baggage
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. email@example.com on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'