On the road again Headlines
News / Booming e-commerce in Asia Pacific driving demand for larger trucks
E-commerce is helping fuel a surge in demand for HGVs, the sector expecting global growth ...
News / Fears for supply chains as deadline looms for post-no-deal Brexit haulage permits
As the political abyss in the UK over its departure from the European Union continues ...
News / B&H launches Euro road freight network to complement air services
B&H Worldwide, which specialises in aircraft-on-ground (AOG) and aerospace supply chains, is to launch a ...
News / UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
Shippers are facing an anxious wait as the crisis in the UK haulage sector tightens its ...
News / Work with haulage industry on emissions, don't penalise us, says RHA chief
UK transport groups have argued that road freight must not be penalised because it plays ...
News / Fuso goes on sale and all-electric light-duty trucks hit the road in the UK
UK customers including DPP, Hovis, and Wincanton today took delivery of the world’s first all-electric ...
News / Organic growth and acquisition take Waberer's profits up a gear
Waberer’s Optimum Solution’s “monumental” growth in 2017 came as a result of organic growth and its acquisition ...
News / Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
Recent rises in trucking prices in the US show no signs of abating, and despite ...
Recommends / No-deal Brexit would tie a knot of red tape for UK hauliers
Just how damaging Brexit is set to be for road users – particularly truckers involved ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you