On the road again Headlines
Recommends / What Amazon’s 'disintermediation' strategy means for American truckers
Interesting insight from Freightwaves offshoot Truckloadindexes.com into how Amazon (probably) intends to disrupt the North ...
News / Hwy Haul's digital platform to tackle America's driver shortage crisis
Driver shortages remain the number-one concern for many in the US haulage sector, but digital ...
News / Brexit confusion prompts early launch for Operation Brock
Highways England has launched Operation Brock, in preparation for the UK’s departure from the EU, ...
News / Tough times for Europe's hauliers – freight rates soften as diesel prices rise
Road transport freight rates in continental Europe declined in the fourth quarter last year, as ...
News / Booming e-commerce in Asia Pacific driving demand for larger trucks
E-commerce is helping fuel a surge in demand for HGVs, the sector expecting global growth ...
News / Fears for supply chains as deadline looms for post-no-deal Brexit haulage permits
As the political abyss in the UK over its departure from the European Union continues ...
News / B&H launches Euro road freight network to complement air services
B&H Worldwide, which specialises in aircraft-on-ground (AOG) and aerospace supply chains, is to launch a ...
News / UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
Shippers are facing an anxious wait as the crisis in the UK haulage sector tightens its ...
News / Work with haulage industry on emissions, don't penalise us, says RHA chief
UK transport groups have argued that road freight must not be penalised because it plays ...
News / Fuso goes on sale and all-electric light-duty trucks hit the road in the UK
UK customers including DPP, Hovis, and Wincanton today took delivery of the world’s first all-electric ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?