Cargo handling Headlines
News / HNA Group bankrupt? Swissport sale may be back on the agenda
The Chinese government looks set to take over HNA Group, according to various media reports, ...
People / Menzies Aviation strengthens cargo team with two major appointments
Menzies Aviation has strengthened its senior cargo team. The company announced today that Robert Fordree ...
News / New contracts take off for Menzies Aviation in Europe and Australia after US setbacks
Changes for cargo handler Menzies Aviation have inadvertently put the spotlight on the willingness of ...
News / Angry forwarders hit out as handlers and airlines push up charges
The beginning of October marked the start of more expensive air freight in the UK, as ...
News / Efficient cargo handling now key for forwarders when choosing airlines
Forwarders will stop using airlines with poor cargo handling contracts and have blamed carriers for failing ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 3.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 4.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 5.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps