People / Steven Polmans and Sanjeev Gadhia set to take the reins at Tiaca
Sanjeev Gadhia, the well-respected and genial head of Kenya’s Astral Aviation, is to become vice chair of Tiaca, as Steven Polmans moves ...
People / Sebastiaan Scholte to quit as chief executive of Jan De Rijk Logistics
Sebastiaan Scholte has decided to quit as chief executive of Jan De Rijk Logistics, after ...
People / Neel Shah back on the board of directors at Tiaca
The International Air Cargo Association (Tiaca) has appointed Flexport’s air freight director, Neel Shah, (pictured ...
People / Tiaca offers the chance to take a 'masterclass' on the air freight industry
Tiaca is advancing its training credentials with a “masterclass” for the air freight industry. Air Cargo ...
Recommends / Kenyan Airports Authority adopts Tiaca cargo service quality tool
Good news for both Tiaca and Kenya. The country’s airport authority (KAA) is adopting Tiaca’s ...
News / Leading air freight operator calls for more from African airports
Astral Aviation founder Sanjeev Gadhia has called on African airports to improve their cargo infrastructure. Air ...
People / Former Tiaca chief Doug Brittin appointed DTI director of operations
The Transport Institute at University of Denver (DTI) has appointed Doug Brittin as executive director ...
News / Rebranded Tiaca is no 'spent force' and is good for air cargo, says chairman
Tiaca chairman Sebastiaan Scholte has denied claims that Tiaca is a “spent force”. Mr Scholte’s response follows claims ...
Comment / It's make or break in the air cargo industry: it's time to talk TIACA
If ever there was an organisation that stirs opinions and passions, it is TIACA. The amount ...
People / Sebastian Scholte and Steven Polmans take the reins at TIACA
Chief executive of Jan de Rijk Sebastian Scholte has been appointed chairman of The International ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route