People / Neel Shah back on the board of directors at Tiaca
The International Air Cargo Association (Tiaca) has appointed Flexport’s air freight director, Neel Shah, (pictured ...
People / Tiaca offers the chance to take a 'masterclass' on the air freight industry
Tiaca is advancing its training credentials with a “masterclass” for the air freight industry. Air Cargo ...
Recommends / Kenyan Airports Authority adopts Tiaca cargo service quality tool
Good news for both Tiaca and Kenya. The country’s airport authority (KAA) is adopting Tiaca’s ...
News / Leading air freight operator calls for more from African airports
Astral Aviation founder Sanjeev Gadhia has called on African airports to improve their cargo infrastructure. Air ...
News / Rebranded Tiaca is no 'spent force' and is good for air cargo, says chairman
Tiaca chairman Sebastiaan Scholte has denied claims that Tiaca is a “spent force”. Mr Scholte’s response follows claims ...
Comment / It's make or break in the air cargo industry: it's time to talk TIACA
If ever there was an organisation that stirs opinions and passions, it is TIACA. The amount ...
People / Sebastian Scholte and Steven Polmans take the reins at TIACA
Chief executive of Jan de Rijk Sebastian Scholte has been appointed chairman of The International ...
News / Forwarders who fear the digital age should 'get out now'
The growing global middle class will lead to more products coming to market and therefore more ...
News / Launch of TIACA tool to help air cargo raise standards and performance
Transparency and standards in air cargo are under increasing internal scrutiny as the sector looks to ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price