People / Neel Shah back on the board of directors at Tiaca
The International Air Cargo Association (Tiaca) has appointed Flexport’s air freight director, Neel Shah, (pictured ...
People / Tiaca offers the chance to take a 'masterclass' on the air freight industry
Tiaca is advancing its training credentials with a “masterclass” for the air freight industry. Air Cargo ...
Recommends / Kenyan Airports Authority adopts Tiaca cargo service quality tool
Good news for both Tiaca and Kenya. The country’s airport authority (KAA) is adopting Tiaca’s ...
News / Leading air freight operator calls for more from African airports
Astral Aviation founder Sanjeev Gadhia has called on African airports to improve their cargo infrastructure. Air ...
People / Former Tiaca chief Doug Brittin appointed DTI director of operations
The Transport Institute at University of Denver (DTI) has appointed Doug Brittin as executive director ...
News / Rebranded Tiaca is no 'spent force' and is good for air cargo, says chairman
Tiaca chairman Sebastiaan Scholte has denied claims that Tiaca is a “spent force”. Mr Scholte’s response follows claims ...
Comment / It's make or break in the air cargo industry: it's time to talk TIACA
If ever there was an organisation that stirs opinions and passions, it is TIACA. The amount ...
People / Sebastian Scholte and Steven Polmans take the reins at TIACA
Chief executive of Jan de Rijk Sebastian Scholte has been appointed chairman of The International ...
News / Forwarders who fear the digital age should 'get out now'
The growing global middle class will lead to more products coming to market and therefore more ...
News / Launch of TIACA tool to help air cargo raise standards and performance
Transparency and standards in air cargo are under increasing internal scrutiny as the sector looks to ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?