People / Tiaca offers the chance to take a 'masterclass' on the air freight industry
Tiaca is advancing its training credentials with a “masterclass” for the air freight industry. Air Cargo ...
Recommends / Kenyan Airports Authority adopts Tiaca cargo service quality tool
Good news for both Tiaca and Kenya. The country’s airport authority (KAA) is adopting Tiaca’s ...
Comment / It's make or break in the air cargo industry: it's time to talk TIACA
If ever there was an organisation that stirs opinions and passions, it is TIACA. The amount ...
People / Astral and Celebi Delhi chiefs join TIACA board
Astral Aviation’s Sanjeev Gadhia and Celebi Delhi Cargo Terminal CEO Ramesh Mamidala have joined TIACA’s ...
Comment / TIACA raises fees as SecGen-elect Vladimir Zubkov unveils his vision for the future
TIACA has propelled itself back into the news this week, first with the announcement that ...
People / 'A good choice' – TIACA unveils new secretary general Vladimir Zubkov
Speculation over who will be the next secretary general of TIACA has ended with the announcement ...
News / Shippers want transparency in air freight bookings and to deal direct with airlines
Shippers should be allowed more access to airlines to book directly, according to the new ...
People / TIACA's new forum to hear the 'missing' voice of the shipper
TIACA has established a Shippers’ Advisory Council in a bid to ensure that shippers are ...
People / TIACA appoints FedEx's Frank Newman to the board as Sarah Prosser steps down
Another day, another new board member at TIACA. Frank Newman, managing director of FedEx Services, ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them