Brussels Airport Headlines
Recommends / Road transport not in the picture at Schiphol – but it is at Brussels
There is an interesting exchange in Dutch paper Nieuwsblad Transport, between Schiphol and Brussels airports. It ...
People / Tiaca offers the chance to take a 'masterclass' on the air freight industry
Tiaca is advancing its training credentials with a “masterclass” for the air freight industry. Air Cargo ...
Comment / TIACA: 'This year was about survival – next year, see our value proposition'
The reports of TIACA’s impending death have been grossly exaggerated – to misquote Mark Twain. There ...
News / Schiphol Airport group eyes revamp of domestic cargo strategy
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to re-think its strategy, examining all the airports in the group ...
News / Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
Brussels Airport and its community have become one of the first air cargo organisations to ...
News / Brussels expands cargo facilities as Europe's airports rewrite the record books
European airports are continuing to record bumper growth, with Brussels Airport Company (BAC) announcing a ...
News / 'Risk-averse' Belgium could play a bigger role in global e-commerce
Belgium lags behind its European neighbours when it comes to domestic e-commerce, but hosting numerous SMEs, ...
News / SME shippers set to enjoy logistics boost from DHL Express' new Brussels hub
Surging e-commerce has led DHL Express to invest more than €1bn in its global network ...
News / No more waiting around for cargo at Brussels Airport, thanks to its new app
Forwarders at Brussels Airport enjoyed faster pick-up and delivery yesterday, following the introduction of the ...
News / Europe saw strong air cargo growth last year, despite noise and space issues
Europe’s airports enjoyed a robust 2017 in air cargo, despite setbacks which saw two lose ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?