Brussels Airport Headlines
People / Fons de Haan to lead Belgian operations for Crane Worldwide
Crane Worldwide Logistics has opened a new facility close to Brussels International Airport and appointed ...
News / 'Data is the new oil of the air cargo industry', we must share it or get left behind
To provide integrated solutions to customers, the air cargo industry must become more collaborative and ...
Recommends / Road transport not in the picture at Schiphol – but it is at Brussels
There is an interesting exchange in Dutch paper Nieuwsblad Transport, between Schiphol and Brussels airports. It ...
People / Tiaca offers the chance to take a 'masterclass' on the air freight industry
Tiaca is advancing its training credentials with a “masterclass” for the air freight industry. Air Cargo ...
Comment / TIACA: 'This year was about survival – next year, see our value proposition'
The reports of TIACA’s impending death have been grossly exaggerated – to misquote Mark Twain. There ...
News / Schiphol Airport group eyes revamp of domestic cargo strategy
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to re-think its strategy, examining all the airports in the group ...
News / Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
Brussels Airport and its community have become one of the first air cargo organisations to ...
News / Brussels expands cargo facilities as Europe's airports rewrite the record books
European airports are continuing to record bumper growth, with Brussels Airport Company (BAC) announcing a ...
News / 'Risk-averse' Belgium could play a bigger role in global e-commerce
Belgium lags behind its European neighbours when it comes to domestic e-commerce, but hosting numerous SMEs, ...
News / SME shippers set to enjoy logistics boost from DHL Express' new Brussels hub
Surging e-commerce has led DHL Express to invest more than €1bn in its global network ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones