KLM Cargo Headlines
News / Forwarders happy to let shippers use air freight booking platforms
Air freight booking platforms have resisted the urge to allow shippers to book online, fearing ...
Comment / The airline industry more than ever needs a new business model
The scheduled airline air cargo industry does not need a revised business plan, it needs ...
Comment / An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi
Please : a request for a reconsideration of KLM and Air France decision and announcement of ...
People / Henrik Ambak tops list of new directors at IATA's Cargo IQ
IATA’s Cargo iQ organisation has appointed Emirates SkyCargo’s senior vice president of global operations, Henrik ...
News / Cargo chaos in Brazil as truckers' strike hits fuel deliveries and closes factories
Brazil’s transport sector is coming under increasing pressure from multiple strikes causing fuel shortages forcing cancelled cargo operations. Last ...
News / Schiphol artificially restricting airport cargo capacity with 'illegal' slot rules
An aviation lawyer has branded Schiphol’s slot legislation “illegal” and “anti-competitive”, claiming the Dutch gateway ...
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: UPS & DSV face reckoning as CH Robinson smashes expectations
- 2.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 3.Air freight rates still rising: 'the last thing shippers want in this market'
- 4.Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5.IAG Cargo passenger-freighter strategy pays off as yields rocket
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 2. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 3. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season
- 5. David Brent on Market talk: anger and sadness as Panalpina sign falls at Basel HQ