cargo community system Headlines
News / Payment platforms leverage data flow capabilities to battle airport congestion
Payment platforms see a role beyond their core function, and are helping alleviate congestion at ...
News / 'Data sharing is nice, but cooperation is key' to ending congestion, says Jan de Rijk
A road feeder service company has called for greater digital cooperation between airport stakeholders in ...
Comment / Airlines, airports and handlers, unbeatable together – but do they know it?
To stay focused on “Post Covid 19 – Towards the next normal”, and on the ...
Building an air cargo community: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Amsterdam’s Smart Cargo Mainport Programme (SCMP) is a massive undertaking to develop new ways to ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen