Air Partner Headlines
News / On-board couriers forced to mark time as demand 'slumps big time'
The Covid-19 pandemic has hit on-board courier (OBC) providers hard, as, in addition to travel ...
News / Freighters to get priority for slots at Schiphol as 'local rule' is suspended
Freighters are to get priority on any available slots at Schiphol, according to the Dutch ...
People / Air Partner appoints Oscar Thwin vice-president of freight in Asia Pacific
Air Partner has appointed Oscar Thwin as vice president of freight in the Asia Pacific ...
News / Charter brokers propelled to lofty heights by tight capacity and strong demand
Air Charter Service (ACS) enjoyed a “stunning first six months”, according to chief executive Justin ...
News / Fewer flight delays for freighters, but 'meltdown' may be approaching
Frustrated by delayed flights? As the saying goes, you ain’t seen nothing yet. But, on a brighter ...
People / Air Partner appoints Romain Vasset to French freight sales team
Air Partner has appointed Romain Vasset as freight charter sales manager for the French market. Based ...
People / Robert Jubb joins Air Partner after quitting Air X Charter
Robert Jubb has left Air X Charter, the Malta-based company which attracted several Chapman Freeborn ...
- 1.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 2.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 3.Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
- 4.Against the odds: The Spirit decision makes DSV sexy? Hardly
- 5.Seaworthiness probe after CMA CGM vessel loses 40 containers in rough seas
- 1. Chaminda Gunasekera on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms
- 2. email@example.com on BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Platts monthly commentary: As demand begins to revive, fears of a new Asia-Europe rates war mount
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 5. Jonny Kery on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms