Air Partner Headlines
News / Sourcing PPE dominates air capacity and pushes rates, but more lift is on the way
The scramble for personal protection equipment (PPE) has buoyed airfreight, pushing rates to lofty heights. National ...
News / On-board couriers forced to mark time as demand 'slumps big time'
The Covid-19 pandemic has hit on-board courier (OBC) providers hard, as, in addition to travel ...
News / Freighters to get priority for slots at Schiphol as 'local rule' is suspended
Freighters are to get priority on any available slots at Schiphol, according to the Dutch ...
People / Air Partner appoints Oscar Thwin vice-president of freight in Asia Pacific
Air Partner has appointed Oscar Thwin as vice president of freight in the Asia Pacific ...
News / Charter brokers propelled to lofty heights by tight capacity and strong demand
Air Charter Service (ACS) enjoyed a “stunning first six months”, according to chief executive Justin ...
News / Fewer flight delays for freighters, but 'meltdown' may be approaching
Frustrated by delayed flights? As the saying goes, you ain’t seen nothing yet. But, on a brighter ...
People / Air Partner appoints Romain Vasset to French freight sales team
Air Partner has appointed Romain Vasset as freight charter sales manager for the French market. Based ...
People / Robert Jubb joins Air Partner after quitting Air X Charter
Robert Jubb has left Air X Charter, the Malta-based company which attracted several Chapman Freeborn ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. JB on Virgin Atlantic increases cargo-only flying by 60% in January
- 2. JOHN ANTHONY JAMES BROOKS on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 4. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 5. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers