Air Partner Headlines
News / Sourcing PPE dominates air capacity and pushes rates, but more lift is on the way
The scramble for personal protection equipment (PPE) has buoyed airfreight, pushing rates to lofty heights. National ...
News / On-board couriers forced to mark time as demand 'slumps big time'
The Covid-19 pandemic has hit on-board courier (OBC) providers hard, as, in addition to travel ...
News / Freighters to get priority for slots at Schiphol as 'local rule' is suspended
Freighters are to get priority on any available slots at Schiphol, according to the Dutch ...
People / Air Partner appoints Oscar Thwin vice-president of freight in Asia Pacific
Air Partner has appointed Oscar Thwin as vice president of freight in the Asia Pacific ...
News / Charter brokers propelled to lofty heights by tight capacity and strong demand
Air Charter Service (ACS) enjoyed a “stunning first six months”, according to chief executive Justin ...
News / Fewer flight delays for freighters, but 'meltdown' may be approaching
Frustrated by delayed flights? As the saying goes, you ain’t seen nothing yet. But, on a brighter ...
People / Air Partner appoints Romain Vasset to French freight sales team
Air Partner has appointed Romain Vasset as freight charter sales manager for the French market. Based ...
People / Robert Jubb joins Air Partner after quitting Air X Charter
Robert Jubb has left Air X Charter, the Malta-based company which attracted several Chapman Freeborn ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 4.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 2. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 4. Ketan dholakia on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 5. MRX on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'