Kuehne + Nagel Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina talks back – "context and culture are very different" ocean head says
After all manner of news, rumour and speculation surrounding the possible outcome of DSV’s ~ ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain debt – make sure due credit is finally collected
Leverage need not be a bad word? Well, maybe. That is certainly true if you look at ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Tim Scharwath leads the show at DP-DHL – please do not kick the IPO can down the road forever
There are several moving parts in the annual results of German integrated logistics operator Deutsche ...
News / K+N claims a successful year, but investors scared by low margins
Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) shares plummeted 6% today after it announced its results for last ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Kuehne + Nagel – do not deal at your own peril
Now, look at the key highlights of Kuehne + Nagel’s annual results released today. All good, ...
Comment / Market Insight: Kuehne + Nagel-DSV deal – the No's have it, for now
“These [K+N+DSV] details were never meant to see the light of day at this point”, ...
Comment / UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
(ADDED: comment from DSV, which was not formally contacted at the time this story was ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: African perishables
Africa’s perishables market is set for 10% growth. Strengthening import markets in Asia are allowing new countries ...
Comment / Analysis: the air may be blue as 'New Kuehne + Nagel' fails to live up to expectations
However tough the ride has been lately, “no cursing allowed” is the warning for Kuehne ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price