Kuehne + Nagel Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina talks back – "context and culture are very different" ocean head says
After all manner of news, rumour and speculation surrounding the possible outcome of DSV’s ~ ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain debt – make sure due credit is finally collected
Leverage need not be a bad word? Well, maybe. That is certainly true if you look at ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Tim Scharwath leads the show at DP-DHL – please do not kick the IPO can down the road forever
There are several moving parts in the annual results of German integrated logistics operator Deutsche ...
News / K+N claims a successful year, but investors scared by low margins
Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) shares plummeted 6% today after it announced its results for last ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Kuehne + Nagel – do not deal at your own peril
Now, look at the key highlights of Kuehne + Nagel’s annual results released today. All good, ...
Comment / Market Insight: Kuehne + Nagel-DSV deal – the No's have it, for now
“These [K+N+DSV] details were never meant to see the light of day at this point”, ...
Comment / UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
(ADDED: comment from DSV, which was not formally contacted at the time this story was ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: African perishables
Africa’s perishables market is set for 10% growth. Strengthening import markets in Asia are allowing new countries ...
Comment / Analysis: the air may be blue as 'New Kuehne + Nagel' fails to live up to expectations
However tough the ride has been lately, “no cursing allowed” is the warning for Kuehne ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you