News / Toll and Dnata the latest freight firms to sign up to use new Sydney airport
Toll and Dnata have become the latest cargo companies to join the Western Sydney Airport ...
News / 'You can't avoid the tensions; but there are pockets of opportunity' - Delta Cargo's Shawn Cole
Challenging trade conditions and soft demand have created a turbulence in the air freight sector ...
News / Dnata and Europa spread their footprints wider with new acquisitions
The distinction between forwarders and handlers is becoming increasingly blurred, following two acquisitions in the ...
News / Dnata to build major cargo handling facility at Heathrow, as Hactl goes solar in HK
Dnata is to build a new 250,000 sq ft warehouse at Heathrow, to be known ...
News / Angry forwarders hit out as handlers and airlines push up charges
The beginning of October marked the start of more expensive air freight in the UK, as ...
News / Normal service at DXB after cargo logjam clears, but Dnata is still coming under fire
Dnata has finally lifted restrictions on cargo into Dubai International Airport (DXB), because the backlog ...
News / Cargo waits in the desert after Dnata's shock move chokes both Dubai airports
Last week’s sudden decision by Dnata to refuse freighter and trucked cargo at Dubai International ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 3.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 4.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 5.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps