Europa Worldwide Headlines
People / Europa appoints Matthew Camm as UK network development manager
Europa Road has appointed Matthew Camm (pictured above, right) as its UK network development manager. Bringing ...
People / Europa recruits customs specialists as the haulier prepares for Brexit
UK haulier and freight forwarder Europa Worldwide has announced plans to hire 40 customs clearance ...
People / Europa Worldwide strengthens Asian ambitions with appointment of veteran forwarder Lee-Ming Chan
Europa Worldwide has appointed Lee-Ming Chan as general manager for its Hong Kong team. The ...
News / Brexit deal a 'step in the right direction', but not the end of the road for the UK
Brexit-backing MD of Europa Worldwide Andrew Baxter has praised a template for future EU-UK border relationships ...
News / Logistics sector welcomes Whitehall plan for Brexit transition period
Members of the UK logistics industry have commended prime minister Theresa May for making the ...
News / Angry transport sector may pass €40 French foreign worker fee to customers
European road transport operators continue to voice their opposition to French plans to impose a ...
News / Robert Ross appointed finance director of Europa Worldwide
UK haulier and freight forwarder Europa Worldwide Group has appointed Robert Ross as its new ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 5.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 1. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo