Europa Worldwide Headlines
People / Vanita Dass-Puri and Nicola Laidlaw-Rolph promoted at Europa
UK haulage and freight forwarding group Europa Worldwide has made a double promotion, with Vanita ...
People / Europa appoints Matthew Camm as UK network development manager
Europa Road has appointed Matthew Camm (pictured above, right) as its UK network development manager. Bringing ...
People / Europa recruits customs specialists as the haulier prepares for Brexit
UK haulier and freight forwarder Europa Worldwide has announced plans to hire 40 customs clearance ...
People / Europa Worldwide strengthens Asian ambitions with appointment of veteran forwarder Lee-Ming Chan
Europa Worldwide has appointed Lee-Ming Chan as general manager for its Hong Kong team. The ...
News / Brexit deal a 'step in the right direction', but not the end of the road for the UK
Brexit-backing MD of Europa Worldwide Andrew Baxter has praised a template for future EU-UK border relationships ...
News / Logistics sector welcomes Whitehall plan for Brexit transition period
Members of the UK logistics industry have commended prime minister Theresa May for making the ...
News / Angry transport sector may pass €40 French foreign worker fee to customers
European road transport operators continue to voice their opposition to French plans to impose a ...
News / Robert Ross appointed finance director of Europa Worldwide
UK haulier and freight forwarder Europa Worldwide Group has appointed Robert Ross as its new ...
- 1.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 2.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 3.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.BAF calculator may help ease uncertainty over looming IMO 2020 fuel rule
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on The Morrow-Roberson road test: Flexport – moving beyond freight forwarding
- 2. email@example.com on Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 3. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 4. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 5. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk