Europa Worldwide Headlines
People / Europa recruits customs specialists as the haulier prepares for Brexit
UK haulier and freight forwarder Europa Worldwide has announced plans to hire 40 customs clearance ...
People / Europa Worldwide strengthens Asian ambitions with appointment of veteran forwarder Lee-Ming Chan
Europa Worldwide has appointed Lee-Ming Chan as general manager for its Hong Kong team. The ...
News / Brexit deal a 'step in the right direction', but not the end of the road for the UK
Brexit-backing MD of Europa Worldwide Andrew Baxter has praised a template for future EU-UK border relationships ...
News / Logistics sector welcomes Whitehall plan for Brexit transition period
Members of the UK logistics industry have commended prime minister Theresa May for making the ...
News / Angry transport sector may pass €40 French foreign worker fee to customers
European road transport operators continue to voice their opposition to French plans to impose a ...
News / Robert Ross appointed finance director of Europa Worldwide
UK haulier and freight forwarder Europa Worldwide Group has appointed Robert Ross as its new ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price