South East Asia Headlines
News / Treated like trash: South-east Asia vows to return rubbish from the west
It seems South-east Asia has had enough of all the rubbish. In this case, literally. ...
Recommends / Brexit could also be a threat to 1.7m in Cambodia
Just when you thought you knew all the winners and losers of Brexit… here’s another ...
News / China-US trade war providing a business bonus for South-east Asian exporters
Shippers serving the US import market may have already begun voting with their feet and ...
News / Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
The failure of the US and China to agree on trade at the weekend makes ...
Recommends / Jack Ma bemoans 'stupid' trade war; but South-east Asia is upbeat
Alibaba founder Jack Ma has called the trade war “the most stupid thing in this ...
News / Rising demand paves the way for new intermodal networks across SE Asia
Increased freight demand across South-east Asia has given rise to a new breed of intermodal ...
Recommends / EU firms mull relocating production to Asia as trade war builds
As China and the US take trade lumps out of each other, it seems Europe ...
News / Tech titans JD and Google team up to expand global logistics operations
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com is set to expand overseas logistics operations, following a $550m cash investment ...
News / FM grows its Asian footprint as it breaks into logistics hotspot Vietnam
French 3PL FM Logistic has entered Vietnam’s contract logistics market via a 5,000sq metre tri-temperature ...
People / Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnanv to develop Asia business for Kale
Kale Logistics has appointed Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnan (pictured above) as its head of business development for ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 2. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 5. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?