Agility Emerging Markets Index Headlines
News / Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
Fears of a global recession have grown increasingly acute as 2020 has got underway, and ...
News / Growth prospects in emerging markets ease concern over China-US trade tension
Trade friction between China and the US may be weighing on logistics executives’ minds, but ...
News / Some emerging markets will see 'stellar' growth in 2018 – but some must 'muddle through'
While China once again topped Agility’s Emerging Markets Index, it will be SMEs in developing ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 5.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag