FM Logistic Headlines
News / Omni-channel and e-commerce growth drives FM Logistic revenue up
French contract logistics specialist FM Logistic today reported an 11.8% increase in annual revenues, on ...
People / Xavier Prévost to lead IT and business solutions at FM Logistic
French contract logistics specialist FM Logistic has appointed Xavier Prévost to the newly created position ...
News / FM Logistic rides the wave of business into Vietnam with warehouse development
French 3PL FM Logistic is expanding its footprint in Vietnam, building a new 52,000 sq ...
People / Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva new Brazil country manager at FM Logistic
French logistics and transport services provider FM Logistic has appointed Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva (pictured ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 4.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps