News / FM Logistic rides the wave of business into Vietnam with warehouse development
French 3PL FM Logistic is expanding its footprint in Vietnam, building a new 52,000 sq ...
Recommends / Latest Trump tariff tweets signal new trade battle with China
Following another weekend of Trump tariff tweets, in which further proposed duties on Chinese imports ...
Recommends / Trump signals the end of 'Made in China' label in the US
As President-elect Trump nears the Oval Office, speculation over his protectionist policies and the subsequent ...
Recommends / The Foxconn effect? Sharp to spin off logistics operations
Electronics manufacturer Sharp, now majority owned by Foxconn, is planning to create a separate company ...
Recommends / Foxconn vows $2bn for manufacturing plants in India
Foxconn could remove some investment from China to place in India, where it is set ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi
- 3.Force majeure: getting it wrong can be a very expensive business
- 4.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 5.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 1. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 2. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 4. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 5. Derek Hendricks on An open letter to AF-KLM - please reconsider decision to ground 747 Combi