Supply chain resilience Headlines
News / Supply chain resilience a top priority, but how do you build it?
Covid-19 has renewed focus on supply chain resilience, but despite two-thirds of companies experiencing supply ...
News / 'Bullwhip effect' may feature in the post-coronavirus logistics 'new normal'
Supply chains will be different in the wake of Covid-19: the preference will be for ...
Comment / Rethinking resiliency as the pressure on port operations increases
Now, more than ever, as supply chains across the world are affected, port operators need ...
News / US and Asian supply chains brace for impact as tropical storm seasons approach
Improvements in meteorological forecasting have opened a “critical window” for supply chains to mitigate risks ...
- 1.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 2.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 5.Maersk in deal to provide global logistics to deliver Covid vaccine for Covaxx
- 1. Christopher Osborne on $5,000+ a box from Asia to Felixstowe – 'the idea is to stop people booking'
- 2. Peter Friedmann on Container shortages a growing problem for US agriculture shippers
- 3. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 4. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 5. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'