Astral Aviation Headlines
News / More integration and air cargo cooperation needed for intra-Africa trade to succeed
A lack of intra-African trade, and restrictive air transport agreements are among the biggest barriers ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: African perishables
Africa’s perishables market is set for 10% growth. Strengthening import markets in Asia are allowing new countries ...
News / Leading air freight operator calls for more from African airports
Astral Aviation founder Sanjeev Gadhia has called on African airports to improve their cargo infrastructure. Air ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them