SA: Apple's Q4 iPhone shipments -20% in China
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Apple’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) Chinese smartphone shipments fell 20% Y/Y in Q4, according to ...
IDC: Smartphone woes continue with worldwide shipments down 4.9% in the holiday quarter capping off the worst year ever
PRESS RELEASE “FRAMINGHAM, Mass., January 30, 2019 – According to preliminary data from the International Data ...
Recommends / Should Apple’s results worry the air freight market?
This week Apple slashed its sales forecast in anticipation of a slowdown in iPhone sales. ...
WSJ: Apple investigated possible business misconduct in its supply chain
WSJ reports: “Apple conducted an investigation in May into possible business misconduct within its supply ...
Recommends / China will hit back at Trump’s latest trade war tariffs
Yesterday, Donald Trump did what everybody knew he was going to do and escalated the ...
Recommends / As Mr Zimmerman once said: 'The times, they are a changing’
Panalpina CEO Stefan Karlen (pictured) has posted a blog on ‘progress’. More importantly, on the need ...
Recommends / Trump signals the end of 'Made in China' label in the US
As President-elect Trump nears the Oval Office, speculation over his protectionist policies and the subsequent ...
Recommends / India could force Apple to alter supply chains for greater market share
A new Indian regulation could have an interesting impact on Apple’s supply chain. For the hi-tech ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you