Near shoring Headlines
LLL: Businesses face $1trn cost to ‘remake’ global supply chains
Lloyd’s Loading List (LLL) reports: Rising numbers of businesses seeking to shift their production activities from China ...
News / Diversify post-Covid, but 'shorter supply chains aren’t a shortcut to more efficiency'
A post-pandemic push to diversify and shorten supply chains poses new risks to cargo owners, ...
Recommends / Is apparel manufacturing coming home?
You would really have to have been living on another planet not to realise that ...
Recommends / Nike’s go-faster plan to shave a month off delivery times
Nike is planning to speed up manufacturing and, according to this report in Quartz, shave ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 3. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 4. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'