People / Dachser makes changes at the top as it strengthens Asia network
Germany-headquartered 3PL Dachser has bolstered its Asia network with the establishment of a new Far ...
News / Local forwarders must diversify as trade boom attracts global 3PLs to Vietnam
A surging Vietnamese economy has created space for local forwarders to expand across South-east Asia, but ...
News / Yang Ming stays in the red as THE Alliance fine-tunes its contingency fund
Although troubled Taiwanese ocean carrier Yang Ming managed to improve its financial position in the ...
News / Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
In a further move to reassure shippers of its continued financial viability, Taiwanese container line Yang Ming ...
News / Yang Ming: reports of our impending financial death have been greatly exaggerated
Yang Ming today sought to reassure customers and suppliers on its solvency as a global ...
News / Expansion for Dimerco as Taiwan 3PL eyes booming e-commerce markets
Taiwanese 3PL Dimerco Express Group is targeting expansion in China and India to accelerate its ...
Recommends / Taiwan government urged to help debt-ridden Yang Ming
Shortly after senior Taiwanese shipping line executives denounced suggestions that its two main shipping lines, ...
Recommends / Taiwan's TransAsia Airways shuts down after heavy losses
TransAsia Airways this morning ceased operations after two crashes pushed it into losses from which ...
News / Malaysia and Taiwan overtake China as the world's top manufacturing locations
It is now official: China is no longer the favourite country to build new factories. The ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price