News / Airlines told don't ship defective Samsung phones, but replacements could give air freight a buzz
Airlines must ban the shipment of defective Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones if they want ...
News / Shippers take legal action to reclaim cargo 'held hostage' by Hanjin
Some of Hanjin’s largest customers in the US have filed court requests to allow them ...
News / Relief for Samsung is air cargo's loss, as US judge rules Hanjin ships can unload
The air freight industry appears to have missed a boost to business from the collapse of ...
Recommends / Jets depart Saigon belly-full as Samsung spurs cargo boom
A good article on the boom in air cargo out of Vietnam, where, apparently, Samsung ...
Recommends / Smartphones weigh on Samsung as guidance disappoints
Bad news for the air freight and hi-tech logistics sectors out of South Korea, where ...
Recommends / New Samsung and Honda plants prompt Singapore port expansion
The Lion City is planning to increase annual capacity of its enormous port to an ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 5. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them