News / China's factories start to reopen, but does this bring new infection risk?
Factories across China are slowly getting back to work, but there remains considerable uncertainty over ...
RTR: GM, Ford planning for possible economic downturn – executives
REUTERS reports: “The top two U.S. automakers are preparing for a possible economic downturn, the ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Big auto layoffs – a threat or opportunity for major 3PLs?
Comment: In a late business cycle, when growth starts to splutter and the “every little helps” ...
ZH: Ford to announce 25,000 job cuts – Morgan Stanley
Zero Hedge writes: “On a day when US and European auto stocks rallied (at the ...
Recommends / DB Schenker pays over bribery allegations in Russia; Ford still under investigation
A slightly confusing headline from the otherwise reliable Automotive Logistics. It reports that after four years, ...
Recommends / Ford air freights critical parts after key components stall on high seas
Reports of shippers using air freight to keep supply chains moving while cargo is stuck on ...
Recommends / Trump declares war on the American supply chain
The absurdity of Donald Trump’s proposal to levy a 45% tax on Chinese imports and ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 5.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag