RTR: GM, Ford planning for possible economic downturn – executives
REUTERS reports: “The top two U.S. automakers are preparing for a possible economic downturn, the ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Big auto layoffs – a threat or opportunity for major 3PLs?
Comment: In a late business cycle, when growth starts to splutter and the “every little helps” ...
ZH: Ford to announce 25,000 job cuts – Morgan Stanley
Zero Hedge writes: “On a day when US and European auto stocks rallied (at the ...
Recommends / DB Schenker pays over bribery allegations in Russia; Ford still under investigation
A slightly confusing headline from the otherwise reliable Automotive Logistics. It reports that after four years, ...
Recommends / Ford air freights critical parts after key components stall on high seas
Reports of shippers using air freight to keep supply chains moving while cargo is stuck on ...
Recommends / Trump declares war on the American supply chain
The absurdity of Donald Trump’s proposal to levy a 45% tax on Chinese imports and ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.DHL 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 4.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps