News / Global trade still growing and flowing – but is becoming more regionalised
Supply chains are becoming increasingly regionalised, particularly in Asia and Europe, while trade intensity is ...
Recommends / The secret of the most successful small businesses
Interesting blog by Agility CEO Tarek Sultan Al Essa, currently at Davos, on SMEs. He ...
Recommends / Stuck in the 20th century: what globalisation should look like in the 21st
Some 10 industry leaders have joined to pen an article in Forbes addressing the World ...
News / Globalisation a stumbling block to efforts to shorten supply chains, say shippers
Despite efforts by shippers to shorten supply chains and induce a near-shoring shift, the structure of ...
Recommends / Beyond globalisation – the trend towards regional supply chains
You would think the rising trend towards regional supply chains, as near-sourcing takes hold, might ...
Recommends / The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
Supply chain guru Mark Millar has written a white paper, much of it based on ...
Recommends / Is Asia the new engine room of globalisation?
Interesting blog from DHL which argues that the way in which Asian nations are removing ...
Recommends / The new globalisation – going beyond the rhetoric
If you’ve got 15 minutes or so, you could do yourself a favour by tackling ...
News / Shippers and 3PLs expect trade tension as Trump eyes Asian supply chains
Political events over the past year have ushered in a paradigm shift for supply chains, as they are set to ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you