ID Logistics Headlines
People / Ludovic Bouvier appointed MD of ID Logistics' Indonesia business
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics has appointed Ludovic Bouvier (pictured above) as managing director ...
News / International business the star performer for ID Logistics last year
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics saw its international business lines overtake French operations as ...
People / Marie Gay-de Tailly to lead new HR initiative at ID Logistics
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics has appointed Marie Gay-de Tailly as group executive vice-president ...
News / Keswick sells Tibbett Logistics subsidiary in Romania to Yusen
UK-based Keswick Enterprises is to sell its Tibbett Logistics subsidiary in Romania to Yusen Logistics’ European ...
News / Global expansion delivers the goods for ID Logistics in Q3
International operations overtook domestic business in the first nine months of the year, boosting France-based ID Logistics’ revenue ...
News / Logiters buy puts a spring in our step, says an ID Logistics in expansion mode
French contract logistics operator ID Logistics has announced a 4.3% increase in revenues and flat ...
News / ID Logistics drives into Europe's big league with €85m purchase of Logiters
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics looks set to propel itself into the upper echelon ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?