ID Logistics Headlines
People / Michael Chalchat is first mergers and acquisitions director at ID logistics
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics has promoted Michael Chalchat to the new post of ...
People / Ludovic Bouvier appointed MD of ID Logistics' Indonesia business
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics has appointed Ludovic Bouvier (pictured above) as managing director ...
News / International business the star performer for ID Logistics last year
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics saw its international business lines overtake French operations as ...
People / Marie Gay-de Tailly to lead new HR initiative at ID Logistics
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics has appointed Marie Gay-de Tailly as group executive vice-president ...
News / Keswick sells Tibbett Logistics subsidiary in Romania to Yusen
UK-based Keswick Enterprises is to sell its Tibbett Logistics subsidiary in Romania to Yusen Logistics’ European ...
News / Global expansion delivers the goods for ID Logistics in Q3
International operations overtook domestic business in the first nine months of the year, boosting France-based ID Logistics’ revenue ...
News / Logiters buy puts a spring in our step, says an ID Logistics in expansion mode
French contract logistics operator ID Logistics has announced a 4.3% increase in revenues and flat ...
News / ID Logistics drives into Europe's big league with €85m purchase of Logiters
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics looks set to propel itself into the upper echelon ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight