Recommends / Germany bans Iran's Mahan Air flights
The latest name in the growing list of casualties of the re-imposed US sanctions on ...
Recommends / EU still struggling with system to bypass sanctions on Iran
EU attempts to circumvent US sanctions on Iran and maintain trade with the republic are ...
Recommends / Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
Boeing appears to have fallen victim to the US administration’s decision to tear up the ...
Recommends / Europe requests exemptions from US Iran sanctions
In pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal, the US has the potential to reinstate ...
News / MSC first carrier to withdraw Iran services as US gets set to reimpose sanctions
MSC today became the first major container shipping line to announce that it plans to ...
News / Non-US forwarders must scrutinise their businesses if they want to trade with Iranian companies
Freight forwarders serving the Iranian trades have been advised to scrutinise their business with firms ...
News / US withdrawal from Iran deal could have 'significant' impact on transport and logistics
The response of the remaining countries to the US decision to withdraw from the Iran ...
News / US accuses Russian forwarder Instar of breaking weapons sanctions
A Russian freight forwarder has denied allegations by the US Department of Commerce that it ...
Recommends / IRISL eyes London IPO, but is thwarted so far
According to Reuters, the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL), once more trading between ...
Recommends / China's ZTE telecoms shipper to axe 3,000 jobs
Amid looming US trade sanctions that could severely disrupt its supply chain, Chinese telecoms manufacturer ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?