China-Europe rail Headlines
News / Russian Railways steams ahead with new trans-Siberian service from Japan
Transit corridors across Europe and Asia continue to expand, with Russian Railways boosting links to ...
News / Russian Railways boosts rail freight services in China, Finland and Turkey
Russian Railways is maintaining its international growth momentum with plans to bolster rail freight operations ...
News / China-Europe rail services a real success story as exports rocket
China’s Belt and Road initiative (BRI) may have faced recent strong criticism from the EU, but ...
News / Milestone for One Belt, One Road with success of China-Europe overland service
China’s One Belt, One Road (OBOR) project passed a milestone this week, when Ceva Logistics ...
News / Record-breaking year for Russia's Fesco triggers new rail links with China
Russian transport operator Fesco ramped up container throughput in 2018, recording surging financials and record-breaking ...
News / Synergies and growing logistics venture help OOCL make a $65m turnaround
Cosco-controlled OOCL has joined the ranks of shipping lines looking to vertically integrate logistics operations ...
News / Faster speed and lower costs – the China-Europe rail freight success story
Increased speeds and falling costs could see the China-EU land bridge handle more freight, some ...
News / Contship and FELB launch first direct rail freight link between China and Italy
Far East Land Bridge (FELB) has launched a westbound rail link between Chengdu and Contship ...
News / China's Belt and Road Initiative driving ahead, despite rumours it hit the buffers
Despite reports that its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is faltering, China continues to plough ahead with the ...
Recommends / New Silk Road milestone: more traffic eastbound to Chongqing
The China-Europe rail connections are seeing a surge in eastbound volumes, with rail traffic from ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones