China-Europe rail Headlines
News / Record-breaking year for Russia's Fesco triggers new rail links with China
Russian transport operator Fesco ramped up container throughput in 2018, recording surging financials and record-breaking ...
News / Synergies and growing logistics venture help OOCL make a $65m turnaround
Cosco-controlled OOCL has joined the ranks of shipping lines looking to vertically integrate logistics operations ...
News / Faster speed and lower costs – the China-Europe rail freight success story
Increased speeds and falling costs could see the China-EU land bridge handle more freight, some ...
News / Contship and FELB launch first direct rail freight link between China and Italy
Far East Land Bridge (FELB) has launched a westbound rail link between Chengdu and Contship ...
News / China's Belt and Road Initiative driving ahead, despite rumours it hit the buffers
Despite reports that its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is faltering, China continues to plough ahead with the ...
Recommends / New Silk Road milestone: more traffic eastbound to Chongqing
The China-Europe rail connections are seeing a surge in eastbound volumes, with rail traffic from ...
News / New Asia-Europe overland services putting more pressure on ocean and air
Asia-Europe overland services are strengthening as speed, security and rates improve. The latest overhaul comes from ...
News / China-Europe truck service gears up for January launch after successful pilot
China-Europe rail may be on the rise, but a new option is now open to ...
News / A bumper year for China-Europe rail, but growing demand could derail services
It’s been another bumper year, so far, for China-Europe rail freight, but surging volumes are ...
News / More freight services out of China as Kerry and Damco announce new rail routes
One Belt, One Road is continuing its inexorable march into Europe, with both Damco and ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?