News / Belarus bottlenecks may see booming Asia-Europe rail freight hit the buffers
Bottlenecks at the Belarus border may slam the brakes on booming Asia-Europe rail services. And replacing ...
News / Poland's Lodz: the growing logistics hub for the future
A combination of low labour costs and significant development plans place Lodz as a potential ...
News / Rail freight hub in Lodz set to expand as demand for BRI services rises
Logistics operators in Lodz are hoping to further capitalise on the Polish city’s ties to ...
News / New Warsaw airport could feature an exclusive rail freight link
Discussions have started on the development of an exclusive rail freight line, part of Poland’s ...
News / Europe needs to refocus if its transport sector wants to compete with China
Europe needs a simple, unified message when it comes to competing with China. Speakers at the ...
News / DCT Gdansk saga finally ends as Polish hub is sold to PSA and partners
The long-running saga of the sale of Poland’s deepwater container gateway hub, DCT Gdansk, drew ...
People / Guillaume Sauzedde becomes new MD of Ceva's Central & Eastern Europe cluster
CEVA Logistics has appointed Guillaume Sauzedde (pictured above) as managing director of its Central & ...
Recommends / East Europe border town strains under Silk Road train boom
The growth of Asia-Europe container rail services has been one of the great transport success ...
Recommends / Baltic railway used by Graham Greene in a $5bn return
It might have been used by Graham Greene in the 1950s, but when I travelled ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 4.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 2. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 4. Ketan dholakia on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 5. MRX on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'