News / Poland's Lodz: the growing logistics hub for the future
A combination of low labour costs and significant development plans place Lodz as a potential ...
News / Rail freight hub in Lodz set to expand as demand for BRI services rises
Logistics operators in Lodz are hoping to further capitalise on the Polish city’s ties to ...
News / New Warsaw airport could feature an exclusive rail freight link
Discussions have started on the development of an exclusive rail freight line, part of Poland’s ...
News / Europe needs to refocus if its transport sector wants to compete with China
Europe needs a simple, unified message when it comes to competing with China. Speakers at the ...
News / DCT Gdansk saga finally ends as Polish hub is sold to PSA and partners
The long-running saga of the sale of Poland’s deepwater container gateway hub, DCT Gdansk, drew ...
People / Guillaume Sauzedde becomes new MD of Ceva's Central & Eastern Europe cluster
CEVA Logistics has appointed Guillaume Sauzedde (pictured above) as managing director of its Central & ...
Recommends / East Europe border town strains under Silk Road train boom
The growth of Asia-Europe container rail services has been one of the great transport success ...
Recommends / Baltic railway used by Graham Greene in a $5bn return
It might have been used by Graham Greene in the 1950s, but when I travelled ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.The calm before the 'supply chain storm' when China's air freight rates soar
- 5.Analysis: Targeting CH Robinson
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen