News / Poland's Lodz: the growing logistics hub for the future
A combination of low labour costs and significant development plans place Lodz as a potential ...
News / Rail freight hub in Lodz set to expand as demand for BRI services rises
Logistics operators in Lodz are hoping to further capitalise on the Polish city’s ties to ...
News / New Warsaw airport could feature an exclusive rail freight link
Discussions have started on the development of an exclusive rail freight line, part of Poland’s ...
News / Europe needs to refocus if its transport sector wants to compete with China
Europe needs a simple, unified message when it comes to competing with China. Speakers at the ...
News / DCT Gdansk saga finally ends as Polish hub is sold to PSA and partners
The long-running saga of the sale of Poland’s deepwater container gateway hub, DCT Gdansk, drew ...
People / Guillaume Sauzedde becomes new MD of Ceva's Central & Eastern Europe cluster
CEVA Logistics has appointed Guillaume Sauzedde (pictured above) as managing director of its Central & ...
Recommends / East Europe border town strains under Silk Road train boom
The growth of Asia-Europe container rail services has been one of the great transport success ...
Recommends / Baltic railway used by Graham Greene in a $5bn return
It might have been used by Graham Greene in the 1950s, but when I travelled ...
News / 'New deepwater port will transform Gdansk into a Baltic mega-hub for Eastern Europe'
Poland’s Port of Gdansk Authority is to tender for a new container and general cargo ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe