News / Poland's Lodz: the growing logistics hub for the future
A combination of low labour costs and significant development plans place Lodz as a potential ...
News / Rail freight hub in Lodz set to expand as demand for BRI services rises
Logistics operators in Lodz are hoping to further capitalise on the Polish city’s ties to ...
News / New Warsaw airport could feature an exclusive rail freight link
Discussions have started on the development of an exclusive rail freight line, part of Poland’s ...
News / Europe needs to refocus if its transport sector wants to compete with China
Europe needs a simple, unified message when it comes to competing with China. Speakers at the ...
News / DCT Gdansk saga finally ends as Polish hub is sold to PSA and partners
The long-running saga of the sale of Poland’s deepwater container gateway hub, DCT Gdansk, drew ...
People / Guillaume Sauzedde becomes new MD of Ceva's Central & Eastern Europe cluster
CEVA Logistics has appointed Guillaume Sauzedde (pictured above) as managing director of its Central & ...
Recommends / East Europe border town strains under Silk Road train boom
The growth of Asia-Europe container rail services has been one of the great transport success ...
Recommends / Baltic railway used by Graham Greene in a $5bn return
It might have been used by Graham Greene in the 1950s, but when I travelled ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – here's the latest from Miami...
- 1. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 2. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 3. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 4. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier