Bankruptcy Blues Headlines
Recommends / Debt-laden Jet Airways offers up to 75% stake to new investors
Struggling Jet Airways has invited potential investors to take on as much as 75% of ...
Recommends / Jet Airways crisis deepens as Etihad mulls exit
State-run banks are being urged by the Indian government to trade debt for equity in ...
News / 'Unsustainable' Team Lines to close its doors next month
Hamburg-headquartered feeder operator Team Lines will cease trading on 11 February, after deeming its business ...
News / Blockchain start-up OpenPort goes into liquidation as cash for new tech companies runs dry
Blockchain logistics start-up OpenPort has notified shareholders it is out of funds and intends to ...
News / In a tight market, heavylift operators must be 'more competitive and work together'
Demand in the multipurpose and heavylift shipping sector grew just 2.8% last year and “competition continues ...
Recommends / Bankrupt airberlin seeks billions in damages from Etihad
Bad news for Etihad: it is being sued for damages of up to €2bn by ...
Recommends / Key investor confirms Hansa Heavy Lift files for insolvency
Reports are emerging that Hansa Heavy Lift has filed for insolvency. Efforts by The Loadstar ...
These banks now have a $41 billion problem with GE
Zero Hedge: “Three weeks ago we reported that in the first nail to its investment ...
Recommends / South African Airways denies cargo division sale rumour
South African Airways has denied reports it is considering selling its cargo arm, owing to its troubled ...
Recommends / Calling logistics providers: hit by the high street failures?
Forwarders, we need you. Today the BBC reported that Poundworld had become the latest high street ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?