Antonov Airlines Headlines
News / Antonov reaps the benefits of US routes as revenue and growth soar
Antonov Airlines has recorded an 81% upturn in revenue for 2017, with the carrier seemingly ...
News / PHOTOBLOG: The big bird Antonov-225 flies into Leipzig
This week the mighty AN-225 Mriya came to Leipzig-Halle Airport. Designed by Antonov Design Bureau ...
News / Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
Volga-Dnepr is to cease providing AN-124 capacity for EU and NATO states under the Strategic Airlift ...
News / New era of competition sees AN-124 charter cost fall significantly
The high costs of chartering an AN-124 have fallen by as much as 40%, in some ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price