News / FM Logistic rides the wave of business into Vietnam with warehouse development
French 3PL FM Logistic is expanding its footprint in Vietnam, building a new 52,000 sq ...
News / E-commerce boom driving demand and investment in Asian warehousing
Asia’s online retail revolution is driving major increases in logistics real estate investment, but a shortage ...
News / Time runs out for SE Asian 3PLs to adapt to e-commerce as specialists move in
As the battle for online retail dominance in South-east Asia heats up, time is running out ...
News / CarPal helps logistics operators break into e-commerce last-mile services
Last-mile logistics start-up CarPal has raised US$2.74m to further develop its on-demand delivery management solution, ...
- 1.RTR: Kuehne + Nagel owner sees about 20,000 job cuts – Die Welt
- 2.'No hope' of bounce-back in demand for container shipping this year
- 3.Seaworthiness probe after CMA CGM vessel loses 40 containers in rough seas
- 4.KLM bid to take over grounded carrier Jet's slots at Schiphol fails
- 5.Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 1. Aaliya on Growing demand for space pushes carriers to reinstate blanked voyages
- 2. site on Kontainers and Portrix Logistics Software form unique partnership to deliver integrated rate management and digital front end capabilities
- 3. Horace Moning on The barrier to change for air cargo is not technology, or cash – it’s mindset
- 4. Steve on Expeditors bullish despite volume decline, and still fully staffed despite crisis
- 5. Alex Lennane on Being the current cargo hero won’t save Delta's 777s as the carrier cuts back