Global Logistics Properties Headlines
News / E-commerce boom driving demand and investment in Asian warehousing
Asia’s online retail revolution is driving major increases in logistics real estate investment, but a shortage ...
Comment / Analysis: GLP deal the star performer for the year in supply chain M&A activity
At the turn of the year, I argued it would have been more difficult to ...
Recommends / Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
It is a big deal. Asia’s warehouse operator, Global Logistic Properties (GLP) is buying Europe’s ...
Recommends / Singapore warehouse giant 'picks Chinese bidder' in Asia's biggest buyout
If you needed any proof that warehousing capacity is currently at a premium, look no ...
News / European warehouse developer P3 sold to Singapore sovereign wealth fund for €2.4bn
Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, GIC, is set to significantly expand its European footprint with the purchase of ...
News / Biggest ever US logistics property deal as GLP and GIC acquire IndCor Properties
Singapore-based warehouse investor Global Logistic Properties (GLP) is set to pull off the largest logistics ...
- 1.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 2.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 3.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.BAF calculator may help ease uncertainty over looming IMO 2020 fuel rule
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on The Morrow-Roberson road test: Flexport – moving beyond freight forwarding
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 3. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 4. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 5. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk