Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba wants to make money in logistics where the risks are higher
Alibaba’s (BABA) ~$700m STO Express move this week was unsurprising as far as its strategic ...
TI: JD.com hits record revenue in 2018, eyes expansion in logistics
Alessandro Pasetti reports for Ti.com: “JD.com’s impressive growth rate continued in 2018, with net revenues hitting ...
Recommends / China’s JD.com feels pressure as sales of big ticket items slow
JD.com won’t look back fondly on 2018, what with trade wars, an executive arrested following ...
Recommends / JD.com follows Amazon with dedicated freighter service
JD.com has launched a 737 freighter service with HNA Group, reports Cargo Facts. Using Tianjin ...
News / E-commerce boom driving demand and investment in Asian warehousing
Asia’s online retail revolution is driving major increases in logistics real estate investment, but a shortage ...
News / Walmart and JD.com invest $500m in Chinese logistics service
Their governments may be at loggerheads, but it hasn’t stopped China’s JD.com and the US’s ...
News / Tech titans JD and Google team up to expand global logistics operations
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com is set to expand overseas logistics operations, following a $550m cash investment ...
Recommends / JD.com warehouse employs four people to fulfil 200,000 packages a day
It could be interpreted as ironic that China – whose export-orientated economy was built on ...
Recommends / JD.com unveils its self-driving 'truck'
Tesla’s Semi troubles can be parked for the moment, with JD.com unveiling its own self-driving ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price