Recommends / Amazon closes Chinese online store
So Amazon has failed at something: it has pulled out of China, a market sewn-up ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Biggest week ever in logistics 'is nothing compared to what is about to come'
One of the biggest weeks ever in logistics leaves plenty of room to the imagination ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba wants to make money in logistics where the risks are higher
Alibaba’s (BABA) ~$700m STO Express move this week was unsurprising as far as its strategic ...
TI: JD.com hits record revenue in 2018, eyes expansion in logistics
Alessandro Pasetti reports for Ti.com: “JD.com’s impressive growth rate continued in 2018, with net revenues hitting ...
News / CH Robinson targets Chinese import market as consumer spending rockets
With the US-China trade war showing no sign of abating, CH Robinson is setting its ...
Recommends / China’s JD.com feels pressure as sales of big ticket items slow
JD.com won’t look back fondly on 2018, what with trade wars, an executive arrested following ...
Recommends / JD.com follows Amazon with dedicated freighter service
JD.com has launched a 737 freighter service with HNA Group, reports Cargo Facts. Using Tianjin ...
News / E-commerce boom driving demand and investment in Asian warehousing
Asia’s online retail revolution is driving major increases in logistics real estate investment, but a shortage ...
News / Walmart and JD.com invest $500m in Chinese logistics service
Their governments may be at loggerheads, but it hasn’t stopped China’s JD.com and the US’s ...
News / Tech titans JD and Google team up to expand global logistics operations
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com is set to expand overseas logistics operations, following a $550m cash investment ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?